Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: 'I'm a Very Happy Lady'
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JKING/Mawson/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Sam Wordley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFA/.8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Here comes the bride!
"90210" star Shenae Grimes is set to wed her British model beau, Josh Beech -- and according to her official website, she couldn't be more excited about it.
"Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. I'm a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!" the newly engaged actress, 23, wrote in a post on Dec. 7. "We plan to keep our special day very private and we hope everyone can respect that. Thanks for the love, right back atcha!"
Grimes and Beech, 24, began dating earlier this year and have been smitten ever since, insiders tell Us Weekly.
"Josh couldn't see himself being with anyone else so he asked her [to marry him] and she is over the moon about it," a pal told Us of the happy couple. "They fell for each other hard and since they've met, they talk non-stop. If they're not around each other, they're texting, calling and tweeting back and forth all the time."
Grimes is currently shooting the fifth season of "90210;" the CW hit recently aired its one hundredth episode, which featured guest stars Carmen Electra, Taio Cruz and Denise Richards. In addition to modeling for brands like Burberry, Just Cavalli and Levi's 501 Jeans, Beech also designs a line of T-shirts with his friend, Sam Kent.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: "I'm a Very Happy Lady"
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite