Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: 'I'm a Very Happy Lady'
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JKING/Mawson/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Sam Wordley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFA/.8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Here comes the bride!
"90210" star Shenae Grimes is set to wed her British model beau, Josh Beech -- and according to her official website, she couldn't be more excited about it.
"Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. I'm a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!" the newly engaged actress, 23, wrote in a post on Dec. 7. "We plan to keep our special day very private and we hope everyone can respect that. Thanks for the love, right back atcha!"
Grimes and Beech, 24, began dating earlier this year and have been smitten ever since, insiders tell Us Weekly.
"Josh couldn't see himself being with anyone else so he asked her [to marry him] and she is over the moon about it," a pal told Us of the happy couple. "They fell for each other hard and since they've met, they talk non-stop. If they're not around each other, they're texting, calling and tweeting back and forth all the time."
Grimes is currently shooting the fifth season of "90210;" the CW hit recently aired its one hundredth episode, which featured guest stars Carmen Electra, Taio Cruz and Denise Richards. In addition to modeling for brands like Burberry, Just Cavalli and Levi's 501 Jeans, Beech also designs a line of T-shirts with his friend, Sam Kent.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: "I'm a Very Happy Lady"
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite