Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: 'I'm a Very Happy Lady'
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JKING/Mawson/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Sam Wordley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Gonzalo/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Billy Farrell/BFA/.8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Larson/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Here comes the bride!
"90210" star Shenae Grimes is set to wed her British model beau, Josh Beech -- and according to her official website, she couldn't be more excited about it.
"Thanks for all the congratulations everyone. I'm a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!" the newly engaged actress, 23, wrote in a post on Dec. 7. "We plan to keep our special day very private and we hope everyone can respect that. Thanks for the love, right back atcha!"
Grimes and Beech, 24, began dating earlier this year and have been smitten ever since, insiders tell Us Weekly.
"Josh couldn't see himself being with anyone else so he asked her [to marry him] and she is over the moon about it," a pal told Us of the happy couple. "They fell for each other hard and since they've met, they talk non-stop. If they're not around each other, they're texting, calling and tweeting back and forth all the time."
Grimes is currently shooting the fifth season of "90210;" the CW hit recently aired its one hundredth episode, which featured guest stars Carmen Electra, Taio Cruz and Denise Richards. In addition to modeling for brands like Burberry, Just Cavalli and Levi's 501 Jeans, Beech also designs a line of T-shirts with his friend, Sam Kent.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Shenae Grimes on Josh Beech Engagement: "I'm a Very Happy Lady"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite