Sherri Shepherd: I'm Looking for a Surrogate
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Sherri Shepherd might joke about her quest for baby number two, but that doesn't mean she isn't serious about adding to her family.
"I'm trying to have another baby you know, I'm still trying ... still looking for a uterus," she tells Rachael Ray in an upcoming appearance on the chef's daytime show (airing Monday). Shepherd adds that she's ready to make a deal with any potential surrogates still weighing their options: "I'll give you a free weave and a Hyundai for a year," the comedienne quips.
"The View" co-host, 45, knows that in looking to add to her family, she and husband Lamar Sally have a tough road ahead of them.
"I don't know how we're going to have this baby because I'm in my 40s and I can't even remember my first son's name," she admits. "But I'm going to have another baby because I'm feeling good."
Shepherd and Sally tied the knot a little over a year ago, in August 2011; she has a 7-year-old son, Jeffrey, with her ex-husband Jeff Tarpley.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sherri Shepherd: I'm Looking for a Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite