Sherri Shepherd: I'm Looking for a Surrogate
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Sherri Shepherd might joke about her quest for baby number two, but that doesn't mean she isn't serious about adding to her family.
"I'm trying to have another baby you know, I'm still trying ... still looking for a uterus," she tells Rachael Ray in an upcoming appearance on the chef's daytime show (airing Monday). Shepherd adds that she's ready to make a deal with any potential surrogates still weighing their options: "I'll give you a free weave and a Hyundai for a year," the comedienne quips.
"The View" co-host, 45, knows that in looking to add to her family, she and husband Lamar Sally have a tough road ahead of them.
"I don't know how we're going to have this baby because I'm in my 40s and I can't even remember my first son's name," she admits. "But I'm going to have another baby because I'm feeling good."
Shepherd and Sally tied the knot a little over a year ago, in August 2011; she has a 7-year-old son, Jeffrey, with her ex-husband Jeff Tarpley.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Sherri Shepherd: I'm Looking for a Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite