Sherri Shepherd Wants a Stripper Pole at her Bachelorette PartyRelated: Celeb Spotlight
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Sherri Shepherd is mostly known for her comedic perspective as one of the cohosts on "The View." But when Wonderwall got the chance to catch up with Shepherd at Betty White's 89th birthday bash, Sherri Shepherd showed off a more serious side -- especially when it came to Barbara Walters leaving "The View." See what Shepherd had to say about her upcoming nuptials, Betty White and what she hopes to be doing when she's 89 years old.
WONDERWALL: Are you excited to get married?
SHERRI SHEPHERD: I'm really excited. They want to know my size for the wedding gown and I keep wanting to say I'm a size 4, because I know that's what I want to get to. But I got to give them the real double-digit size, which sucks! I'm training with my trainer, Kira Stokes over at the Reebok Club. She has me doing all kinds of squats and lunges and lifting weights. I've got this fantasy of strapless. I don't know what's going to hold these boulders up, but strapless is the way I want to go. She works me out for an hour and a half three times a week. I think I'm going to do pole dancing classes because I have to do that for my hyusband.
WW: Are you a Bridezilla?
SS: No, I'm not a Bridezilla. My husband is more of the bride than me. He's more giddy than I am. I'm trying to do a slash and burn on the guest list.
WW: What's making you nervous about getting married?
SS: My gosh. That I won't say the vows the right way. I don't want to cry and lose my lashes and stuff. I want to make sure I do it the right way. The last time I got married, I sounded like a cow that got shot in the ass! Cause I was wailing. I don't want to do that. It's not cute!
WW: Are you writing your own vows?
SS: I want to write my own this time. Jeffrey, my six-year-old son. He's going to walk me down the aisle.
I'm really excited about that.
WW: Have you picked a designer for your dress?
SS: I'm looking at everybody. I don't have anyone specific. Whoever can fit my body.
RELATED: Learn all about 'The View' on MSN
WW: What's the first dance song going to be?
SS: Maxwell. He's so sexy.
WW: Are you having a destination wedding?
SS: We're going to Chicago. We're both hometown people. He's from Detroit; I'm from Chicago.
WW: Will you have a wild bachelorette party?
SS: I don't know. Barbara Walters is throwing me a bridal shower, and I asked her if we could slip in a stripper. She gave me a look, so I'm not quite sure. I told her to get someone named Chocolate Thunder at the bridal shower.
WW: Is your husband planning with you?
SS: Yeah, he's like the bride! He's doing the guest list now.
WW: What do you think Betty should get for her birthday?
SS: I don't know. I didn't get her a gift. I got her a bunch of dirty jokes I'm going to tell her for her birthday. She likes good ones. It's really hard with Betty because she knows all the good dirty jokes, so you got to get some real creative ones.
WW: What will you be doing at 89?
SS: I hope I'm like Betty White -- being loved by everybody and making everybody laugh and still having a lot of sex. Cause she said she celebrated her birthday last night! I was like, you go on!
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite