Shocking Kate Gosselin Exposé Was Written By Jon Gosselin's Pal!
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Explosive secrets about Kate Gosselin, including how she allegedly hit her children with a wooden spoon, are about to be revealed in a bombshell new book, and RadarOnline.com has learned that the author is a journalist who's close friends with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin!
Reporter Robert Hoffman has been friends with Jon for years, which is how he learned the supposed behind-the-scenes details of Kate's private life.
Hoffman was an employee of the local newspaper near the Gosselin's home, and began working for Us Weekly magazine covering the reality show couple in 2009 when he became good friends with Jon, the blog "Small Town Gosselins" reports.
"Robert Hoffman and Jon Gosselin eventually became friends, or, in my opinion, Robert ingratiated himself to Jon. Jon gradually included Robert in his social activities, inviting him inside the fence, including him in dinners and on trips such as the one to Las Vegas for the Wet Republic pool party," the blog reports.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Hoffman tells the new issue of Star magazine that he found secret journals Kate used to help her write her books, "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces," and claimed that she hit the children with a wooden spoon, saying: "She uses that 'Spanker' on a daily basis for anything and everything. The spanking entries are endless."
"She was beating 2-year-old babies in diapers," he claimed, and said that Kate kept detailed notes on her computer about using a wooden spoon to hit her children, yanking them around by their hair and punishing them for transgressions as minor as trying to climb out of a crib or not adjusting to potty training quickly enough.
A family source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that Jon was aware about the alleged abused.
"Jon knew that Kate was using that wooden spoon with the kids and hated it," the insider told Radar.
Now that it has been revealed that the author was a friend of Jon's, it definitely raises a question about whether Jon was complicit in helping his friend with explosive details about his ex-wife and her parenting methods.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite