Shocking Kate Gosselin Exposé Was Written By Jon Gosselin's Pal!
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Explosive secrets about Kate Gosselin, including how she allegedly hit her children with a wooden spoon, are about to be revealed in a bombshell new book, and RadarOnline.com has learned that the author is a journalist who's close friends with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin!
Reporter Robert Hoffman has been friends with Jon for years, which is how he learned the supposed behind-the-scenes details of Kate's private life.
Hoffman was an employee of the local newspaper near the Gosselin's home, and began working for Us Weekly magazine covering the reality show couple in 2009 when he became good friends with Jon, the blog "Small Town Gosselins" reports.
"Robert Hoffman and Jon Gosselin eventually became friends, or, in my opinion, Robert ingratiated himself to Jon. Jon gradually included Robert in his social activities, inviting him inside the fence, including him in dinners and on trips such as the one to Las Vegas for the Wet Republic pool party," the blog reports.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Hoffman tells the new issue of Star magazine that he found secret journals Kate used to help her write her books, "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces," and claimed that she hit the children with a wooden spoon, saying: "She uses that 'Spanker' on a daily basis for anything and everything. The spanking entries are endless."
"She was beating 2-year-old babies in diapers," he claimed, and said that Kate kept detailed notes on her computer about using a wooden spoon to hit her children, yanking them around by their hair and punishing them for transgressions as minor as trying to climb out of a crib or not adjusting to potty training quickly enough.
A family source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that Jon was aware about the alleged abused.
"Jon knew that Kate was using that wooden spoon with the kids and hated it," the insider told Radar.
Now that it has been revealed that the author was a friend of Jon's, it definitely raises a question about whether Jon was complicit in helping his friend with explosive details about his ex-wife and her parenting methods.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite