Shocking Kate Gosselin Exposé Was Written By Jon Gosselin's Pal!
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Explosive secrets about Kate Gosselin, including how she allegedly hit her children with a wooden spoon, are about to be revealed in a bombshell new book, and RadarOnline.com has learned that the author is a journalist who's close friends with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin!
Reporter Robert Hoffman has been friends with Jon for years, which is how he learned the supposed behind-the-scenes details of Kate's private life.
Hoffman was an employee of the local newspaper near the Gosselin's home, and began working for Us Weekly magazine covering the reality show couple in 2009 when he became good friends with Jon, the blog "Small Town Gosselins" reports.
"Robert Hoffman and Jon Gosselin eventually became friends, or, in my opinion, Robert ingratiated himself to Jon. Jon gradually included Robert in his social activities, inviting him inside the fence, including him in dinners and on trips such as the one to Las Vegas for the Wet Republic pool party," the blog reports.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Hoffman tells the new issue of Star magazine that he found secret journals Kate used to help her write her books, "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces," and claimed that she hit the children with a wooden spoon, saying: "She uses that 'Spanker' on a daily basis for anything and everything. The spanking entries are endless."
"She was beating 2-year-old babies in diapers," he claimed, and said that Kate kept detailed notes on her computer about using a wooden spoon to hit her children, yanking them around by their hair and punishing them for transgressions as minor as trying to climb out of a crib or not adjusting to potty training quickly enough.
A family source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that Jon was aware about the alleged abused.
"Jon knew that Kate was using that wooden spoon with the kids and hated it," the insider told Radar.
Now that it has been revealed that the author was a friend of Jon's, it definitely raises a question about whether Jon was complicit in helping his friend with explosive details about his ex-wife and her parenting methods.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite