Shocking Kate Gosselin Exposé Was Written By Jon Gosselin's Pal!
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: C. Smith/CS5/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Explosive secrets about Kate Gosselin, including how she allegedly hit her children with a wooden spoon, are about to be revealed in a bombshell new book, and RadarOnline.com has learned that the author is a journalist who's close friends with her ex-husband Jon Gosselin!
Reporter Robert Hoffman has been friends with Jon for years, which is how he learned the supposed behind-the-scenes details of Kate's private life.
Hoffman was an employee of the local newspaper near the Gosselin's home, and began working for Us Weekly magazine covering the reality show couple in 2009 when he became good friends with Jon, the blog "Small Town Gosselins" reports.
"Robert Hoffman and Jon Gosselin eventually became friends, or, in my opinion, Robert ingratiated himself to Jon. Jon gradually included Robert in his social activities, inviting him inside the fence, including him in dinners and on trips such as the one to Las Vegas for the Wet Republic pool party," the blog reports.
As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Hoffman tells the new issue of Star magazine that he found secret journals Kate used to help her write her books, "Multiple Bles8ings" and "Eight Little Faces," and claimed that she hit the children with a wooden spoon, saying: "She uses that 'Spanker' on a daily basis for anything and everything. The spanking entries are endless."
"She was beating 2-year-old babies in diapers," he claimed, and said that Kate kept detailed notes on her computer about using a wooden spoon to hit her children, yanking them around by their hair and punishing them for transgressions as minor as trying to climb out of a crib or not adjusting to potty training quickly enough.
A family source exclusively told RadarOnline.com that Jon was aware about the alleged abused.
"Jon knew that Kate was using that wooden spoon with the kids and hated it," the insider told Radar.
Now that it has been revealed that the author was a friend of Jon's, it definitely raises a question about whether Jon was complicit in helping his friend with explosive details about his ex-wife and her parenting methods.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite