Simon Cowell And Nicole Scherzinger In X Factor Feud
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Buck/GQ14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Now RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the bad blood has spilled over backstage!
Cowell, a well-placed source tells us, has been intervening Nicole's team all week in the lead-up to tonight's show which is the first episode where the viewing public votes.
"Simon said last week he didn't like Stacy Frances' song and called her a 'church singer' - which Nicole took as a huge insult," the source says. "It actually wasn't. It was about Nicole picking the wrong style song for Stacy. This week Simon started appearing at Nicole's acts during rehearsals. He thinks its hilarious that Nicole got so mad with him last week and loves the fact Nicole's acts seek his approval. This week he's even taking credit for choosing Stacy's song"
Cowell admitted today, "Some of the best singers in the world are what I call church singers, like Aretha Franklin - that's what I mean, what's wrong with that? But Stacy got it so wrong last week. So I'm going to take responsibility for what she's singing tonight. If she gets it wrong tonight I'll take full responsibility - but this is more me than Nicole with Stacy this week, its been me guiding her."
He even went on to criticize Nicole's mentoring of LeRoy Bell.
"I don't think Nicole's connected with him. You have to get into a contestants head and I'm not sure she has done that yet."
All of this is going down on the same day Fox announced it is renewing X Factor for another season.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite