Simon Cowell And Nicole Scherzinger In X Factor Feud
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Buck/GQ14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Now RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the bad blood has spilled over backstage!
Cowell, a well-placed source tells us, has been intervening Nicole's team all week in the lead-up to tonight's show which is the first episode where the viewing public votes.
"Simon said last week he didn't like Stacy Frances' song and called her a 'church singer' - which Nicole took as a huge insult," the source says. "It actually wasn't. It was about Nicole picking the wrong style song for Stacy. This week Simon started appearing at Nicole's acts during rehearsals. He thinks its hilarious that Nicole got so mad with him last week and loves the fact Nicole's acts seek his approval. This week he's even taking credit for choosing Stacy's song"
Cowell admitted today, "Some of the best singers in the world are what I call church singers, like Aretha Franklin - that's what I mean, what's wrong with that? But Stacy got it so wrong last week. So I'm going to take responsibility for what she's singing tonight. If she gets it wrong tonight I'll take full responsibility - but this is more me than Nicole with Stacy this week, its been me guiding her."
He even went on to criticize Nicole's mentoring of LeRoy Bell.
"I don't think Nicole's connected with him. You have to get into a contestants head and I'm not sure she has done that yet."
All of this is going down on the same day Fox announced it is renewing X Factor for another season.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite