Simon Cowell And Nicole Scherzinger In X Factor Feud
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Buck/GQ14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE15 of 16
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Now RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the bad blood has spilled over backstage!
Cowell, a well-placed source tells us, has been intervening Nicole's team all week in the lead-up to tonight's show which is the first episode where the viewing public votes.
"Simon said last week he didn't like Stacy Frances' song and called her a 'church singer' - which Nicole took as a huge insult," the source says. "It actually wasn't. It was about Nicole picking the wrong style song for Stacy. This week Simon started appearing at Nicole's acts during rehearsals. He thinks its hilarious that Nicole got so mad with him last week and loves the fact Nicole's acts seek his approval. This week he's even taking credit for choosing Stacy's song"
Cowell admitted today, "Some of the best singers in the world are what I call church singers, like Aretha Franklin - that's what I mean, what's wrong with that? But Stacy got it so wrong last week. So I'm going to take responsibility for what she's singing tonight. If she gets it wrong tonight I'll take full responsibility - but this is more me than Nicole with Stacy this week, its been me guiding her."
He even went on to criticize Nicole's mentoring of LeRoy Bell.
"I don't think Nicole's connected with him. You have to get into a contestants head and I'm not sure she has done that yet."
All of this is going down on the same day Fox announced it is renewing X Factor for another season.
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite