Simon Cowell: 'Everything is fine with fiancee'
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Simon's likely response to this outfit: "Hideous. Absolutely hideous."/Mike/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks12 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Simon Cowell has silenced rumors of a split from fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy after he was spotted enjoying a Caribbean holiday with a group of women.
The "X Factor" boss first sparked speculation over the state of his relationship with the make-up artist during a candid interview with radio host Howard Stern last year, admitting he was "not sure" if they were still engaged.
Cowell fueled the gossip when he was seen on a sun-soaked vacation over Christmas with six women -- none of whom were Hussainy.
However, the music mogul insists "everything is fine" with his fiancee.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
He tells Britain's The Sun, "None of those women were girlfriends. They're just friends, 100 percent. I talk to Mezhgan all the time. Everything is fine. But I didn't say there would be wedding bells soon."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite