Simon Cowell: 'Everything is fine with fiancee'
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Simon's likely response to this outfit: "Hideous. Absolutely hideous."/Mike/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks12 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Simon Cowell has silenced rumors of a split from fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy after he was spotted enjoying a Caribbean holiday with a group of women.
The "X Factor" boss first sparked speculation over the state of his relationship with the make-up artist during a candid interview with radio host Howard Stern last year, admitting he was "not sure" if they were still engaged.
Cowell fueled the gossip when he was seen on a sun-soaked vacation over Christmas with six women -- none of whom were Hussainy.
However, the music mogul insists "everything is fine" with his fiancee.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
He tells Britain's The Sun, "None of those women were girlfriends. They're just friends, 100 percent. I talk to Mezhgan all the time. Everything is fine. But I didn't say there would be wedding bells soon."
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite