Simon Cowell: 'Everything is fine with fiancee'
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Simon's likely response to this outfit: "Hideous. Absolutely hideous."/Mike/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 21
- Photo: Mike/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks12 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin13 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Simon Cowell has silenced rumors of a split from fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy after he was spotted enjoying a Caribbean holiday with a group of women.
The "X Factor" boss first sparked speculation over the state of his relationship with the make-up artist during a candid interview with radio host Howard Stern last year, admitting he was "not sure" if they were still engaged.
Cowell fueled the gossip when he was seen on a sun-soaked vacation over Christmas with six women -- none of whom were Hussainy.
However, the music mogul insists "everything is fine" with his fiancee.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
He tells Britain's The Sun, "None of those women were girlfriends. They're just friends, 100 percent. I talk to Mezhgan all the time. Everything is fine. But I didn't say there would be wedding bells soon."
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite