Simon Cowell fuels surgery rumors with mystery cut
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: SPW/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
A photo of Simon Cowell hiding a mystery cut behind his ear with a bandage has sparked speculation that he went under the knife for a neck lift.
The music mogul was spotted with the dressing while driving in Los Angeles this week, and cosmetic surgery experts says it bears the signs of a cosmetic procedure.
Lesley Reynolds Khan, a co-founder of Harley Street Skin Clinic, tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It looks like a neck lift in which they cut behind the ears, remove the skin and 're-drape it.' He has a big jowly neck and you’re probably looking [at] about 5,000 pounds [or $7,850] for the treatment, but it depends on who does it."
RELATED: Paula Abdul: Life in Photos
"It's a 2-centimeter cut, usually, but it will heal in two to four weeks. It will probably have five or six dissolvable stitches. But the scar will still be pink for up until a month."
"After five years, someone who has the procedure will probably need it again."
However, a source close to the star says he "accidentally cut himself."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite