Simon Cowell fuels surgery rumors with mystery cut
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: SPW/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
A photo of Simon Cowell hiding a mystery cut behind his ear with a bandage has sparked speculation that he went under the knife for a neck lift.
The music mogul was spotted with the dressing while driving in Los Angeles this week, and cosmetic surgery experts says it bears the signs of a cosmetic procedure.
Lesley Reynolds Khan, a co-founder of Harley Street Skin Clinic, tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It looks like a neck lift in which they cut behind the ears, remove the skin and 're-drape it.' He has a big jowly neck and you’re probably looking [at] about 5,000 pounds [or $7,850] for the treatment, but it depends on who does it."
RELATED: Paula Abdul: Life in Photos
"It's a 2-centimeter cut, usually, but it will heal in two to four weeks. It will probably have five or six dissolvable stitches. But the scar will still be pink for up until a month."
"After five years, someone who has the procedure will probably need it again."
However, a source close to the star says he "accidentally cut himself."
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite