Simon Cowell fuels surgery rumors with mystery cut
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: SPW/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
A photo of Simon Cowell hiding a mystery cut behind his ear with a bandage has sparked speculation that he went under the knife for a neck lift.
The music mogul was spotted with the dressing while driving in Los Angeles this week, and cosmetic surgery experts says it bears the signs of a cosmetic procedure.
Lesley Reynolds Khan, a co-founder of Harley Street Skin Clinic, tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It looks like a neck lift in which they cut behind the ears, remove the skin and 're-drape it.' He has a big jowly neck and you’re probably looking [at] about 5,000 pounds [or $7,850] for the treatment, but it depends on who does it."
RELATED: Paula Abdul: Life in Photos
"It's a 2-centimeter cut, usually, but it will heal in two to four weeks. It will probably have five or six dissolvable stitches. But the scar will still be pink for up until a month."
"After five years, someone who has the procedure will probably need it again."
However, a source close to the star says he "accidentally cut himself."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite