Simon Cowell fuels surgery rumors with mystery cut
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: SPW/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
A photo of Simon Cowell hiding a mystery cut behind his ear with a bandage has sparked speculation that he went under the knife for a neck lift.
The music mogul was spotted with the dressing while driving in Los Angeles this week, and cosmetic surgery experts says it bears the signs of a cosmetic procedure.
Lesley Reynolds Khan, a co-founder of Harley Street Skin Clinic, tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It looks like a neck lift in which they cut behind the ears, remove the skin and 're-drape it.' He has a big jowly neck and you’re probably looking [at] about 5,000 pounds [or $7,850] for the treatment, but it depends on who does it."
RELATED: Paula Abdul: Life in Photos
"It's a 2-centimeter cut, usually, but it will heal in two to four weeks. It will probably have five or six dissolvable stitches. But the scar will still be pink for up until a month."
"After five years, someone who has the procedure will probably need it again."
However, a source close to the star says he "accidentally cut himself."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite