Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman step out together for first time since pregnancy bombshell: Picture
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Getty/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Raffi/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: FGB/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures10 of 12
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman have reunited! The "X Factor" judge stepped out for the first time with Silverman since Us Weekly exclusively broke the news on July 31 that the two are expecting a child together.
Looking relaxed and happy, the soon-to-be parents were photographed walking in the South of France on Friday. The expectant mother -- due in February -- held onto Cowell's arm and later stopped to take photos of the British TV star sitting in a race car.
The pregnant socialite wore sunglasses and a loose-fitted blue and purple sundress for the outing, with the wind at one moment accidentally exposing her bare belly bump and underwear.
"I'm happy and excited," Cowell told Us at the London premiere of One Direction's new movie, "This Is Us," on Tuesday about becoming a dad. "It's a great time in my life," he added.
"Lauren has loved Simon forever," a source previously told Us. "And they started having an affair four years ago." Though it started as just a fling, the relationship became more serious once Silverman became pregnant. "Simon and Lauren are together," a Silverman family source said. "They talk 100 times a day."
Silverman and her estranged husband Andrew Silverman recently settled their divorce on Aug. 14 after more than 10 years of marriage. The former couple will continue to have joint custody over their 7-year-old son Adam.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite