Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman step out together for first time since pregnancy bombshell: Picture
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Getty/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Raffi/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: FGB/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures10 of 12
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman have reunited! The "X Factor" judge stepped out for the first time with Silverman since Us Weekly exclusively broke the news on July 31 that the two are expecting a child together.
Looking relaxed and happy, the soon-to-be parents were photographed walking in the South of France on Friday. The expectant mother -- due in February -- held onto Cowell's arm and later stopped to take photos of the British TV star sitting in a race car.
The pregnant socialite wore sunglasses and a loose-fitted blue and purple sundress for the outing, with the wind at one moment accidentally exposing her bare belly bump and underwear.
"I'm happy and excited," Cowell told Us at the London premiere of One Direction's new movie, "This Is Us," on Tuesday about becoming a dad. "It's a great time in my life," he added.
"Lauren has loved Simon forever," a source previously told Us. "And they started having an affair four years ago." Though it started as just a fling, the relationship became more serious once Silverman became pregnant. "Simon and Lauren are together," a Silverman family source said. "They talk 100 times a day."
Silverman and her estranged husband Andrew Silverman recently settled their divorce on Aug. 14 after more than 10 years of marriage. The former couple will continue to have joint custody over their 7-year-old son Adam.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite