Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman step out together for first time since pregnancy bombshell: Picture
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Getty/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Raffi/NPG6 of 12
- Photo: FGB/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures10 of 12
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman have reunited! The "X Factor" judge stepped out for the first time with Silverman since Us Weekly exclusively broke the news on July 31 that the two are expecting a child together.
Looking relaxed and happy, the soon-to-be parents were photographed walking in the South of France on Friday. The expectant mother -- due in February -- held onto Cowell's arm and later stopped to take photos of the British TV star sitting in a race car.
The pregnant socialite wore sunglasses and a loose-fitted blue and purple sundress for the outing, with the wind at one moment accidentally exposing her bare belly bump and underwear.
"I'm happy and excited," Cowell told Us at the London premiere of One Direction's new movie, "This Is Us," on Tuesday about becoming a dad. "It's a great time in my life," he added.
"Lauren has loved Simon forever," a source previously told Us. "And they started having an affair four years ago." Though it started as just a fling, the relationship became more serious once Silverman became pregnant. "Simon and Lauren are together," a Silverman family source said. "They talk 100 times a day."
Silverman and her estranged husband Andrew Silverman recently settled their divorce on Aug. 14 after more than 10 years of marriage. The former couple will continue to have joint custody over their 7-year-old son Adam.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite