Simon Cowell uses private jets so he can smoke
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Raffi/NPG2 of 13
- Photo: FGB/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Jesal Parshotam/Ringo/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Music mogul-turned-TV star Simon Cowell always travels by private jet because he refuses to give up cigarettes for commercial flights, according to his former co-worker Danni Minogue.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
The Australian singer worked with Cowell on his U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor," and she reveals her former boss spends a fortune on private travel just so he can smoke.
Minogue even insists Cowell won't travel as far as Australia because of his habit.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
She tells Britain's The Sun, "He has that whole thing where he hates flying -- and there's the smoking thing. That's why he has to go on a private jet -- so he can smoke. He's like, 'I can't get a private jet to Australia, but I can't do the non-smoking thing either.'"
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite