Simon Cowell's delight at fatherhood
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Getty/Reuters5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Raffi/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Music mogul Simon Cowell has branded the prospect of becoming a father "surreal" after viewing a scan of his unborn child.
RELATED: 2013 Venice Film Festival
Cowell, who has returned to the U.K. for the launch of the latest series of his talent show "The X Factor," is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman and admits he is looking forward to becoming a first-time dad.
He tells British newspaper The Times, "I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal. You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy."
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite