Simon Cowell's girlfriend finalizes divorce with strict custody rules
- Photo: DOBN/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: YOGI/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: HGVC/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Alan Chapman/FilmMagic/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Simon Cowell's pregnant girlfriend has finalized her divorce and agreed to keep her seven-year-old son with her ex away from the music mogul.
Socialite Lauren Silverman's husband of 10 years, Andrew, filed for divorce in New York in July, shortly after news leaked that she was carrying Cowell's baby.
The former couple managed to avoid a nasty court battle by reaching a mutual settlement in August, with Lauren receiving just over $2 million as per the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
Andrew Silverman had initially cited adultery for the split, but changed his reasoning to state that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably."
They agreed to share joint custody of their only child, Adam, with his mom receiving $3,000 a month in child support. The divorce was recently signed off by Manhattan State Supreme Court Justice Ellen Gesmer.
However, the stipulations for custody have been made very clear: Cowell must stay away from Adam until January, 2015, or risk having to pay a $50,000 penalty, and the boy cannot call anyone other than his biological parents mother or father, reports TMZ.com.
Andrew has also agreed not to talk trash about "The X Factor" boss to Adam or allow anyone else around the kid to make cutting remarks about Cowell.
Lauren is due to give birth in February.
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite