Simon Cowell's girlfriend finalizes divorce with strict custody rules
- Photo: DOBN/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: YOGI/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: HGVC/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Alan Chapman/FilmMagic/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Simon Cowell's pregnant girlfriend has finalized her divorce and agreed to keep her seven-year-old son with her ex away from the music mogul.
Socialite Lauren Silverman's husband of 10 years, Andrew, filed for divorce in New York in July, shortly after news leaked that she was carrying Cowell's baby.
The former couple managed to avoid a nasty court battle by reaching a mutual settlement in August, with Lauren receiving just over $2 million as per the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
Andrew Silverman had initially cited adultery for the split, but changed his reasoning to state that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably."
They agreed to share joint custody of their only child, Adam, with his mom receiving $3,000 a month in child support. The divorce was recently signed off by Manhattan State Supreme Court Justice Ellen Gesmer.
However, the stipulations for custody have been made very clear: Cowell must stay away from Adam until January, 2015, or risk having to pay a $50,000 penalty, and the boy cannot call anyone other than his biological parents mother or father, reports TMZ.com.
Andrew has also agreed not to talk trash about "The X Factor" boss to Adam or allow anyone else around the kid to make cutting remarks about Cowell.
Lauren is due to give birth in February.
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite