Simon Cowell's girlfriend finalizes divorce with strict custody rules
- Photo: DOBN/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: YOGI/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: HGVC/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Alan Chapman/FilmMagic/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Simon Cowell's pregnant girlfriend has finalized her divorce and agreed to keep her seven-year-old son with her ex away from the music mogul.
Socialite Lauren Silverman's husband of 10 years, Andrew, filed for divorce in New York in July, shortly after news leaked that she was carrying Cowell's baby.
The former couple managed to avoid a nasty court battle by reaching a mutual settlement in August, with Lauren receiving just over $2 million as per the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
Andrew Silverman had initially cited adultery for the split, but changed his reasoning to state that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably."
They agreed to share joint custody of their only child, Adam, with his mom receiving $3,000 a month in child support. The divorce was recently signed off by Manhattan State Supreme Court Justice Ellen Gesmer.
However, the stipulations for custody have been made very clear: Cowell must stay away from Adam until January, 2015, or risk having to pay a $50,000 penalty, and the boy cannot call anyone other than his biological parents mother or father, reports TMZ.com.
Andrew has also agreed not to talk trash about "The X Factor" boss to Adam or allow anyone else around the kid to make cutting remarks about Cowell.
Lauren is due to give birth in February.
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite