Simon Cowell's girlfriend finalizes divorce with strict custody rules
- Photo: DOBN/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: YOGI/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: HGVC/GSI5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Alan Chapman/FilmMagic/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Simon Cowell's pregnant girlfriend has finalized her divorce and agreed to keep her seven-year-old son with her ex away from the music mogul.
Socialite Lauren Silverman's husband of 10 years, Andrew, filed for divorce in New York in July, shortly after news leaked that she was carrying Cowell's baby.
The former couple managed to avoid a nasty court battle by reaching a mutual settlement in August, with Lauren receiving just over $2 million as per the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
Andrew Silverman had initially cited adultery for the split, but changed his reasoning to state that the marriage had "broken down irretrievably."
They agreed to share joint custody of their only child, Adam, with his mom receiving $3,000 a month in child support. The divorce was recently signed off by Manhattan State Supreme Court Justice Ellen Gesmer.
However, the stipulations for custody have been made very clear: Cowell must stay away from Adam until January, 2015, or risk having to pay a $50,000 penalty, and the boy cannot call anyone other than his biological parents mother or father, reports TMZ.com.
Andrew has also agreed not to talk trash about "The X Factor" boss to Adam or allow anyone else around the kid to make cutting remarks about Cowell.
Lauren is due to give birth in February.
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite