Simon Helberg and Jocelyn Towne Welcome Baby Daughter, Adeline
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Dominic Chan//WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Big bang baby!
Simon Helberg and his wife, Jocelyn Towne, welcomed daughter Adeline on May 8, Helberg's rep confirms to Us Weekly exclusively.
This is the first child for the "Big Bang Theory" star and his actress-writer-director wife. "The family is thrilled," a source says. "Simon is excited to be a father. He's been doing his reading."
Helberg, 31, met Towne in Los Angeles and they married in 2007.
The season finale of "The Big Bang Theory" aired Thursday, and Helberg's character (Howard Wolowitz) married Bernadette Rostenkowski (played by Melissa Rauch) and he was launched into outer space!
"It seems like it built up pretty evenly and naturally," Helberg told Entertainment Weekly of the big finale episode. "You start to see, wait a second, even though he’s married, the dynamic has not completely shifted yet. He’s not grown up. He’s still with his mother. He still needs these guys to hang out with. And now you’re going to get this whole view of what married life is like, which I think is a kind of fascinating thing to put into this show about young nerds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite