Simon Cowell: Why I Want to Be Cryogenically FrozenRelated: Celeb Gloss, Simon Cowell
- Photo: Chris Buck/GQ1 of 4
By Molly McGonigle
Simon Cowell can come across as vain, stubborn and maybe even a little kooky. And he's OK with that. In the newest issue of GQ, Simon Cowell talks about his desires to be frozen when he dies, where all his money will go, and why he watches cartoons every day.
RELATED: Read GQ's full interview with Simon
On watching cartoons every day:
"I don't know, really. I know it sounds odd. It's just what I enjoy doing. I'm sure it's not completely normal."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite