Simpson Shares Baby News In New Commercial
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 18
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Jessica Simpson has once again shared her baby news, this time in the latest Weight Watchers commercial.
The "Fashion Star"mentor, 32, said it was "perfect timing" for her to get on the weight-loss program because she is pregnant with her second child. "I feel like I'm on top of the world," Simpson says, showing off her slimmer figure that reveals no sign of a baby bump just yet.
"It's wonderful news and we couldn't be happier for Jessica, Eric and big sister-to-be Maxwell," said Cheryl Callan, Weight Watchers' Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We've seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond. She has come a long way and we know her story and success will continue to inspire others."
Simpson revealed she was having baby No. 2 with fiance Eric Johnson, 33, on Christmas Day, tweeting: "Merry Christmas from my family to yours." The post included a photo of daughter Maxwell, who she gave birth to on May 1, sitting above a message written in the sand, reading: "Big Sis."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite