Simpson Shares Baby News In New Commercial
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 18
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Jessica Simpson has once again shared her baby news, this time in the latest Weight Watchers commercial.
The "Fashion Star"mentor, 32, said it was "perfect timing" for her to get on the weight-loss program because she is pregnant with her second child. "I feel like I'm on top of the world," Simpson says, showing off her slimmer figure that reveals no sign of a baby bump just yet.
"It's wonderful news and we couldn't be happier for Jessica, Eric and big sister-to-be Maxwell," said Cheryl Callan, Weight Watchers' Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We've seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond. She has come a long way and we know her story and success will continue to inspire others."
Simpson revealed she was having baby No. 2 with fiance Eric Johnson, 33, on Christmas Day, tweeting: "Merry Christmas from my family to yours." The post included a photo of daughter Maxwell, who she gave birth to on May 1, sitting above a message written in the sand, reading: "Big Sis."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite