- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks2 of 18
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine4 of 18
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: TROV/GSI11 of 18
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 18
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter15 of 18
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Jessica Simpson has once again shared her baby news, this time in the latest Weight Watchers commercial.
The "Fashion Star"mentor, 32, said it was "perfect timing" for her to get on the weight-loss program because she is pregnant with her second child. "I feel like I'm on top of the world," Simpson says, showing off her slimmer figure that reveals no sign of a baby bump just yet.
"It's wonderful news and we couldn't be happier for Jessica, Eric and big sister-to-be Maxwell," said Cheryl Callan, Weight Watchers' Senior Vice President of Marketing. "We've seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond. She has come a long way and we know her story and success will continue to inspire others."
Simpson revealed she was having baby No. 2 with fiance Eric Johnson, 33, on Christmas Day, tweeting: "Merry Christmas from my family to yours." The post included a photo of daughter Maxwell, who she gave birth to on May 1, sitting above a message written in the sand, reading: "Big Sis."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite