- Photo: WENN/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: GM1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Deano/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
By Kat Giantis
It's clear by now that Jesse James has a type, and women who are afraid of needles or expect fidelity need not apply. Two months after his divorce from Sandra Bullock was finalized, the serial philanderer stepped out in Las Vegas with "LA Ink" star Kat Von D.
People magazine spotted the ink-stained pair having a "cozy" dinner on Saturday night at N9NE at the Palms Casino Resort.
Signs indicate that the tête-à-tête was date-like, although it remains to be seen whether James has moved on from his Oscar-winning ex (he is settling in Austin to ensure she stays close to his three kids) or is just trying to look like he has.
Jesse, 41, and Kat, 28, who have known each other for several years, reportedly opted to sit side-by-side in a spacious booth as they noshed on steak, shrimp and Caesar salad.
They washed down the meal with water and a side of PDA: According to the Las Vegas Review Journal's Norm Clarke, Kat was resting her head on Jesse's shoulder when a photographer turned up. James promptly turned the lensman away.
By the dessert course, they were hand-in-tatted-up-hand. Their digits remained entwined as they exited the restaurant, hopped into a black Mercedes and drove off, with James behind the wheel.
RELATED: The 12 worst celebrity tattoos
Two days before, Von D seemed to make a preemptive Twitter strike by pointing out that she's no longer coupled up with Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx, despite a recent sighting of the two in Sweden.
"To avoid confusion," she wrote, "I just wanna let everyone know Nikki and I are no longer dating, but still remain friends."
You'll recall that back in May, Kat chimed in on the tattoos decorating Jesse's blabby, Nazi regalia-posing mistress, Michelle "We Refuse to Call Her Bombshell" McGee, whose permanent marks include a swastika on her stomach (Jesse's second ex-wife, onetime porn star Janine Lindemulder, is also a body-etching enthusiast).
"You can't judge a book by its cover," Von D told Us at the time. "I think there has always been a negative stigma surrounding tattoos, especially on women. But to me, it is all about how you carry yourself, and some people carry it differently, I guess. For me, I just want to be a positive example of tattooing."
The duo's Sin City bread-breaking comes just a day after Bullock was spotted with son Louis at a New Orleans courthouse.
The appearance, presumably related to the Big Easy-born tot's adoption, appears to have gone well: Sandra was later seen posing with her son on the front porch of her Garden District mansion alongside family and friends.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite