Exclusive: Kris Humphries's Sister & Friends Dish on Kardashian WeddingRelated: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 27
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional2 of 27
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 27
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 27
- Photo: AHS/Promotional5 of 27
- Photo: WENN6 of 27
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 27
- Photo: Splash News8 of 27
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 27
- Photo: Splash News10 of 27
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 27
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage12 of 27
- Photo: Splash News13 of 27
- Photo: WENN14 of 27
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional15 of 27
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com16 of 27
- Photo: FS2/WENN17 of 27
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com18 of 27
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News19 of 27
- Photo: Splash News20 of 27
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN21 of 27
- Photo: Pichichi / Splash News/Splash News22 of 27
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN23 of 27
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/AP24 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com25 of 27
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News26 of 27
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- 'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Tamra Barney Lands SpinoffMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:22:13 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- 'Epic' Review: Moments of Delight Pep Up a Crushingly Familiar StoryMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 12:50:51 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'
It's days after Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot, but the honeymoon is far from over -- especially for the friends and family who had the times of their lives celebrating.
RELATED: Exclusive Kardashian Wedding Details
While some 450 people gathered at a mansion in Montecito, Calif. on Aug. 20 to witness firsthand what the rest of the world will watch on E! in October, two guests -- Kaela Humphries, Kris's 28-year-old sister, and La La Anthony, Kim's close friend -- both told Wonderwall that the night was pretty amazing.
"I'm just glad we got through it and it was fun and everybody's happy," Kaela told Wonderwall exclusively. "Weddings are stressful. I've never really been a part of a wedding in the way I was with this one, so I had no idea what to expect. When people see the show, it's going to blow them away. The kind of caliber of this festivity is on another level of amazingness."
La La, whose new reality show, "La La's Full Court Life" premieres Monday night at 9 p.m. EST/PST on VH1, completely agrees.
"[It was an] amazing night," she told Wonderwall. "We had the best time. Serena Williams and I probably stayed on the dance floor all night, having fun, telling jokes. It's always fun when it's reception time, and you can just let your hair down and have a good time. I mean, the ceremony was amazingly beautiful, but when you're just on the dance floor cracking up, jumping around -- that's when the real fun begins."
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's Wedding Video
As a sister of the groom, Kaela sat with her bother and new sister-in-law and spent most of her night focused on family.
"I had a wonderful time seeing family and friends," she said. "This whole thing was a big celebration, and celebrating with family is one of my favorite things to do in life."
Lucky for Kaela, her family is growing as the Kardashian clan joins forces with Team Humphries.
"It's been great getting to know Kim," she said. "I'm extremely excited to have her as a part of our lives, and I look forward to getting to know her better over the years."
As for the rest of the Kardashians, Kaela added, "I've had a wonderful time having our family get to know her family. Whenever you have the meshing of two strong families, you always have to adapt and grow. Just because it's on TV doesn't change that fact. I think we all, as a group, came together and got to know each other on behalf of Kris and Kim's love for each other."
All the newfound friendships culminated in what was a spectacular wedding, and a day that Kaela will remember forever.
"He's my baby brother and I love him so much and I'm just so happy that he's happy," she said. "Seeing the smile on his face is really all that matters. It was an emotional event in the sense that my baby brother is all grown up now, but I wouldn't have changed anything."
Like La La, Kaela hit the dance floor, but joked that she "was trying not to sweat" while out there. Her friends and family (especially her dad's side) love to dance, but for a lot of the Minnesotans, just being a part of this star-studded event was a huge thrill.
"The people who come from Minnesota who have never met any of these people were like, 'Oh my god, I just saw Ryan Seacrest,'" she said. "There were a lot of people there that a lot of my friends were a little starstruck by."
Kaela, a medical sales rep in Minnesota, seems on the way to stardom in her own right, having recently started a modeling career. Luckily, it's a line of work that her new in-laws know a thing or two about.
"It's just really getting started, but Kim, throughout the whole thing, has been really cool and helpful with photo shoots, and has let me borrow things like a sister," she said.
It's no wonder that the two families have meshed well.
"They balance each other out, and when I look at those two, you can see the love between them," La La said. "What sustains any relationship is actually being friends with the person that you're married to, and they are friends."
"The night was perfect," Kaela adds. "The whole thing is like a fairy tale."
Additional reporting by Rebecca Silverstein
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite