Slimmed-Down Jessica Simpson Jets to NYC for First Post-Baby Appearance
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Jessica Simpson is taking her post-baby weight loss efforts seriously -- and it's paying off, big time.
On Sunday, the mom to Maxwell headed to LAX to catch a flight to NYC. Before boarding her flight, Simpson, 32, looked comfy, casual and slimmer than ever in a black tunic and formfitting black pants.
The "Fashion Star" mentor is slated to make her first public appearance since giving birth four months ago during a chat with Katie Couric on the TV host's new talk show Monday.
Last week, Simpson opened up to Us Weekly about her success using Weight Watchers so far.
"I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size," said the singer/designer, who got up to 170 pounds while pregnant.
In addition to adhering to the popular point-based eating plan, Simpson said she's working out four times a week with celeb trainer Harley Pasternak.
"Her waist is going in, and her thighs are getting smaller," Pasternak said of his A-list client's progress so far.
Though she still has a little bit of work to do before she's back to her goal weight, Simpson is confident she can make it happen. Now that she's a mom, she told Us, "I believe I can do anything!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite