Slimmed-Down Jessica Simpson Jets to NYC for First Post-Baby Appearance
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Jessica Simpson is taking her post-baby weight loss efforts seriously -- and it's paying off, big time.
On Sunday, the mom to Maxwell headed to LAX to catch a flight to NYC. Before boarding her flight, Simpson, 32, looked comfy, casual and slimmer than ever in a black tunic and formfitting black pants.
The "Fashion Star" mentor is slated to make her first public appearance since giving birth four months ago during a chat with Katie Couric on the TV host's new talk show Monday.
Last week, Simpson opened up to Us Weekly about her success using Weight Watchers so far.
"I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size," said the singer/designer, who got up to 170 pounds while pregnant.
In addition to adhering to the popular point-based eating plan, Simpson said she's working out four times a week with celeb trainer Harley Pasternak.
"Her waist is going in, and her thighs are getting smaller," Pasternak said of his A-list client's progress so far.
Though she still has a little bit of work to do before she's back to her goal weight, Simpson is confident she can make it happen. Now that she's a mom, she told Us, "I believe I can do anything!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite