Slimmed-Down Jessica Simpson Jets to NYC for First Post-Baby Appearance
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Jessica Simpson is taking her post-baby weight loss efforts seriously -- and it's paying off, big time.
On Sunday, the mom to Maxwell headed to LAX to catch a flight to NYC. Before boarding her flight, Simpson, 32, looked comfy, casual and slimmer than ever in a black tunic and formfitting black pants.
The "Fashion Star" mentor is slated to make her first public appearance since giving birth four months ago during a chat with Katie Couric on the TV host's new talk show Monday.
Last week, Simpson opened up to Us Weekly about her success using Weight Watchers so far.
"I'm 10 pounds away from my pre-baby size," said the singer/designer, who got up to 170 pounds while pregnant.
In addition to adhering to the popular point-based eating plan, Simpson said she's working out four times a week with celeb trainer Harley Pasternak.
"Her waist is going in, and her thighs are getting smaller," Pasternak said of his A-list client's progress so far.
Though she still has a little bit of work to do before she's back to her goal weight, Simpson is confident she can make it happen. Now that she's a mom, she told Us, "I believe I can do anything!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite