Slow News Day Story: Tila Tequila NOT pregnant. Again.
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac / FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Zooey Deschanel, Anton Yelchin to Star in Dark Comedy 'The Driftless Area'MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Exclusive: Community Brings Back Donald Glover For Its Latest Movie Poster ParodyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:01:00 PM
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host SNLMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:50:00 AM
- Bravo Developing Scripted Drama From Jennifer GarnerMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Andrew Garfield, Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host May 'SNL'sMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 11:02:00 AM
- Zooey Deschanel, Anton Yelchin to Star in Dark Comedy 'The Driftless Area'
By Melissa Hunter
Breaking news everyone! Tila Tequila is NOT pregnant. Man, feel like I've hit a new low by getting duped by Tila Tequila.
Ms. Tequila made an announcement on Twitter saying that she's serving as a surrogate mother for her older bro Cody and his wife. She tweeted, "That is my xmas present to them. I'm pregnant!!!"
Then she's all like "OMG JKJK LOL PYSCH!" ... or something like that. She told Life & Style, "I'm about to be [pregnant]. When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. [I meant] I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life."
Oh, so when she says, "I'm pregnant" what she really means is, "I'm not at all pregnant." I get it now. And how does a woman know that she's about to be pregnant? Does she have a group of sperm donors on hold for her?
RELATED: Check out our Twitterview with Tila
OK, moving on from trying to fit logic into Tila Tequila's press ploys, she continues, "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own — not yet however — I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process but without having to actually have the baby my own to take care of."
And by "experience the whole pregnancy process" she obviously talking about the TMI interviews about her morning sickness, the red carpet attention when she shows off her belly, and the magazine covers she'll get posing naked preggers. It's all really transformative.
And this isn't the first pregnancy Twitter hoax she's pulled. She posted she was pregnant this past summer and quickly deleted it. She's like the boy who cried wolf ... just instead, the fame whore who cried embryos.
So, alas, no mini-Tilas just yet, but never you worry, folks. There's plenty of time for the girl to exploit her unborn children for attention. Can't wait!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite