SNEAK PEEK: AnnaLynne McCord and Sophia Bush Hit the Beach With Brody JennerRelated: Joel Madden, Brody Jenner
- Photo: Splash News1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19MMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:24:01 AM
- Viggo Mortensen to Receive Dennis Hopper Award at AMFM Fest (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:02:50 AM
- 'S.W.A.T.' star Steve Forrest dies at 87MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:53:06 AM
- Time Warner Cable Customers Face Blackouts in 14 Markets Over Retrans DisputeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollarsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:58:56 AM
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19M
The campaign -- which will debut this month in magazines and online -- was shot on Westward Beach in Malibu. The stars rocked out to a live Good Charlotte concert as photographer Larry Bartholomew took candid shots.
"When they asked if I wanted to be involved, I was like definitely!" said Madden, whose brother Benji made an appearance in one of the ads. "Op is a classic California skating and surfing brand. Its very cool for us. Its a natural, easy collaboration for Good Charlotte. We dont get to play a lot of shows on the beach so its cool to be here today playing on the beach for Op."
The spring and summer collection of Op is available exclusively at Wal-Mart.
"Its a fun shoot to get together with all these actors and entertainers and get to do something where we are having a good time and be in fun clothes," McCord said in a statement. "I love the pink bathing suit and the little T-shirts and shorts, they were my favorites from the shoot."
In addition to the campaign, the celebrities will host a launch party in California later this summer and make personal appearances on behalf of the brand.
"Being from California, I basically grew up wearing Op," Jenner said. "Its really cool for me to now be part of their new campaign."
This isn't the first time the brand -- whose chief marketing officer said is all about "good friends, good times and great casual clothing" -- has enlisted a large group of celebs for its advertising.
When the brand relaunched in 2008, Rumer Willis, Kristin Cavallari, Pete Wentz and Wilmer Valderrama were among the stars modeling the clothes.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite