'SNL' co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott split, says insider
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
"Saturday Night Live" co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have called it quits on their real-life romance, an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Armisen, 44, hooked up with bubbly Elliott, 24, soon after his June 2010 separation from his wife, Elisabeth Moss.
"Fred sought comfort in her after the split," a pal told Us last year. ("Mad Men" actress Moss, 29, filed for divorce in September 2010.)
The Armisen-Elliott breakup was "completely mutual," the insider tells Us. "It definitely wasn't a dramatic breakup. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends."
Reps for both stars were unavailable for comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite