'SNL' co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott split, says insider
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
"Saturday Night Live" co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have called it quits on their real-life romance, an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Armisen, 44, hooked up with bubbly Elliott, 24, soon after his June 2010 separation from his wife, Elisabeth Moss.
"Fred sought comfort in her after the split," a pal told Us last year. ("Mad Men" actress Moss, 29, filed for divorce in September 2010.)
The Armisen-Elliott breakup was "completely mutual," the insider tells Us. "It definitely wasn't a dramatic breakup. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends."
Reps for both stars were unavailable for comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite