'SNL' co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott split, says insider
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
"Saturday Night Live" co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have called it quits on their real-life romance, an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Armisen, 44, hooked up with bubbly Elliott, 24, soon after his June 2010 separation from his wife, Elisabeth Moss.
"Fred sought comfort in her after the split," a pal told Us last year. ("Mad Men" actress Moss, 29, filed for divorce in September 2010.)
The Armisen-Elliott breakup was "completely mutual," the insider tells Us. "It definitely wasn't a dramatic breakup. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends."
Reps for both stars were unavailable for comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite