'SNL' co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott split, says insider
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
"Saturday Night Live" co-stars Fred Armisen and Abby Elliott have called it quits on their real-life romance, an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Armisen, 44, hooked up with bubbly Elliott, 24, soon after his June 2010 separation from his wife, Elisabeth Moss.
"Fred sought comfort in her after the split," a pal told Us last year. ("Mad Men" actress Moss, 29, filed for divorce in September 2010.)
The Armisen-Elliott breakup was "completely mutual," the insider tells Us. "It definitely wasn't a dramatic breakup. They had different schedules over the summer and are still good friends."
Reps for both stars were unavailable for comment.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite