Snooki Backtracks: I Love Jessica Simpson's Bump
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Us Weekly -- Pregnant stars stick together!
Though Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told Us Weekly Thursday that she "would die" if she were Jessica Simpson's size, Polizzi backtracked via Twitter two days later. "I never dissed Jessica Simpson," the "Jersey Shore" star clarified. "I love the girl and her hot ass bump."
Unlike Simpson, who's eaten everything from buttered Pop-Tarts to cantaloupe with salt while pregnant, Polizzi is more mindful of her diet. "[Jessica] said she indulged in everything that she wanted," she told Us at the MTV Upfronts in New York. "I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
Though Simpson, 31, is due any day, Polizzi is "five months" along. When she broke the news of her pregnancy and engagement to Jionni LaValle in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the 24-year-old admitted she's already had a few strange pregnancy dreams.
"I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder," Polizzi said. "My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite