Snooki Backtracks: I Love Jessica Simpson's Bump
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Us Weekly -- Pregnant stars stick together!
Though Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi told Us Weekly Thursday that she "would die" if she were Jessica Simpson's size, Polizzi backtracked via Twitter two days later. "I never dissed Jessica Simpson," the "Jersey Shore" star clarified. "I love the girl and her hot ass bump."
Unlike Simpson, who's eaten everything from buttered Pop-Tarts to cantaloupe with salt while pregnant, Polizzi is more mindful of her diet. "[Jessica] said she indulged in everything that she wanted," she told Us at the MTV Upfronts in New York. "I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
Though Simpson, 31, is due any day, Polizzi is "five months" along. When she broke the news of her pregnancy and engagement to Jionni LaValle in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the 24-year-old admitted she's already had a few strange pregnancy dreams.
"I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder," Polizzi said. "My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite