Snooki: 'Everyone Will Be Surprised' By My Parenting Skills
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/.4 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: YNF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 17
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
When Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi announced her pregnancy on the cover of Us Weekly in March, skeptics wondered if the hard-partying "Jersey Shore" star would be ready for motherhood.
The pint-sized 24-year-old, however, never doubted her ability to raise a child. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she tells V's Americana Issue (on stands May 10). "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
Polizzi is used to having people underestimate and tease her. "I've been bullied my whole life. In high school, me and my girlfriends were freshmen and we were all pretty girls in cheerleading and stuff, so the older girls would bully us because all of their guys want to hang out with us."
The MTV reality star admits she has "a lot of haters" but their words mean nothing to her. "I mean, people used to say I was fat hen I was the hottest thing ever. Imagine what they say now."
"I am probably the number one most-bullied celebrity," she adds. "I really don't go with trends, I don't try to fit in like everyone else does in Hollywood. I just like to be different and I don't care."
Polizzi -- engaged to Jionni LaValle, 24 -- has already devised a plan to capitalize on the next phase of her life. "My ideas are endless," she tells V. "Who wouldn't want a leopard-print rattle or a cheetah-print bib?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "Everyone Will Be Surprised" By My Parenting Skills
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite