Snooki: 'Everyone Will Be Surprised' By My Parenting Skills
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/.4 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: YNF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 17
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
When Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi announced her pregnancy on the cover of Us Weekly in March, skeptics wondered if the hard-partying "Jersey Shore" star would be ready for motherhood.
The pint-sized 24-year-old, however, never doubted her ability to raise a child. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she tells V's Americana Issue (on stands May 10). "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
Polizzi is used to having people underestimate and tease her. "I've been bullied my whole life. In high school, me and my girlfriends were freshmen and we were all pretty girls in cheerleading and stuff, so the older girls would bully us because all of their guys want to hang out with us."
The MTV reality star admits she has "a lot of haters" but their words mean nothing to her. "I mean, people used to say I was fat hen I was the hottest thing ever. Imagine what they say now."
"I am probably the number one most-bullied celebrity," she adds. "I really don't go with trends, I don't try to fit in like everyone else does in Hollywood. I just like to be different and I don't care."
Polizzi -- engaged to Jionni LaValle, 24 -- has already devised a plan to capitalize on the next phase of her life. "My ideas are endless," she tells V. "Who wouldn't want a leopard-print rattle or a cheetah-print bib?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "Everyone Will Be Surprised" By My Parenting Skills
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite