Snooki: 'Everyone Will Be Surprised' By My Parenting Skills
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: Supre Tan/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/.4 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: YNF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: USMagazine14 of 17
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
When Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi announced her pregnancy on the cover of Us Weekly in March, skeptics wondered if the hard-partying "Jersey Shore" star would be ready for motherhood.
The pint-sized 24-year-old, however, never doubted her ability to raise a child. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she tells V's Americana Issue (on stands May 10). "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
Polizzi is used to having people underestimate and tease her. "I've been bullied my whole life. In high school, me and my girlfriends were freshmen and we were all pretty girls in cheerleading and stuff, so the older girls would bully us because all of their guys want to hang out with us."
The MTV reality star admits she has "a lot of haters" but their words mean nothing to her. "I mean, people used to say I was fat hen I was the hottest thing ever. Imagine what they say now."
"I am probably the number one most-bullied celebrity," she adds. "I really don't go with trends, I don't try to fit in like everyone else does in Hollywood. I just like to be different and I don't care."
Polizzi -- engaged to Jionni LaValle, 24 -- has already devised a plan to capitalize on the next phase of her life. "My ideas are endless," she tells V. "Who wouldn't want a leopard-print rattle or a cheetah-print bib?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "Everyone Will Be Surprised" By My Parenting Skills
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite