Snooki: "I Got Offers" for My Own Reality Show
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Producing Remake of 'Manimal'MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:11:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes Slams Wendell, er, Wendy Williams: 'Be ScarMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:34:00 PM
- FX: Let's All Be More Patient About RatingsMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:18:00 PM
- Nielsen's top television programs for July 14-20MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:10:43 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:07 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:07:29 PM
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Producing Remake of 'Manimal'
Is Snooki getting ready to ditch her "Jersey Shore" housemates for a solo show? Possibly.
The pint-sized MTV star addressed recent chatter that she'll soon helm her own "Shot at Love"-like reality series "Snookin' for Love" at a Golden Globes event on Friday.
"Definitely there is no set thing, but it has been talked about," Snooki told UsMagazine.com at the GBK Gift Lounge at the Mondrian Hotel.
"I got offers from VH1 and other reality networks," said Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi), 21.
And if Snooki's starring show focuses on her quest for a man, here's what the self-described "guidette" is looking for: "A guy I can be real with," she explained. "I love to be a dork; I love a guy with a sense of humor!"
Any Hollywood men she's got her eye on? "Paul Walker," she said. Yet Walker, 36 is taken: the actor has been dating Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell for several years.
"I don't care!" Snooki said. "It doesn't matter. I will take him away. I will do the robbery."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite