Snooki: 'I Wish Jersey Shore Didn't Show As Much Drinking & Partying'
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @sn00ki/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/.13 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
"Jersey Shore" fans are used to seeing Snooki falling over drunk and smushing with guidos, but the reality TV star wishes there were less shenanigans on the show.
The reality star turned book author told the men's magazine that if she produced Jersey Shore she would make some serious changes to the editing.
"I wouldn't show as much drinking and partying. I would show more of us chilling out and having a good time ---which they don't show," said Snooki.
"We don't even drink those nights, but we laugh all night. They don't show anything but us drinking and hooking up."
She on to rebuke the perception people have that the whole cast are all just party people.
"They just think that we're stupid, that we have no education, and all we do is drink, have sex," Snooki revealed.
Despite her new book "Confessions of a Guidette" being on the New York Times bestseller list, Snooki claims she never reads and doesn't know who J.K. Rowling or Maya Angelou are.
"I don't read. I don't like to read 'Harry Potter' or anything like that. It's not my style."
More surprising than the fact that Nicole Polizzi doesn't read, is the news that she went to college.
"I have an education, I went to college, you know?" she revealed, explaining that her major was, "Veterinarian tech. Test me and bring me to a hospital. I can induce an animal, do surgery, do anesthesia, and take blood.
"So if you want to tell me I'm stupid again, let's go to an animal hospital.
"I did dogs and cats. I've actually worked with ducks, drew blood from a horse, and stuck my hand in a cow's ass," she revealed.
"I would love to go back to school and get my vet tech license."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite