Snooki: 'I Wish Jersey Shore Didn't Show As Much Drinking & Partying'
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @sn00ki/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/.13 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
"Jersey Shore" fans are used to seeing Snooki falling over drunk and smushing with guidos, but the reality TV star wishes there were less shenanigans on the show.
The reality star turned book author told the men's magazine that if she produced Jersey Shore she would make some serious changes to the editing.
"I wouldn't show as much drinking and partying. I would show more of us chilling out and having a good time ---which they don't show," said Snooki.
"We don't even drink those nights, but we laugh all night. They don't show anything but us drinking and hooking up."
She on to rebuke the perception people have that the whole cast are all just party people.
"They just think that we're stupid, that we have no education, and all we do is drink, have sex," Snooki revealed.
Despite her new book "Confessions of a Guidette" being on the New York Times bestseller list, Snooki claims she never reads and doesn't know who J.K. Rowling or Maya Angelou are.
"I don't read. I don't like to read 'Harry Potter' or anything like that. It's not my style."
More surprising than the fact that Nicole Polizzi doesn't read, is the news that she went to college.
"I have an education, I went to college, you know?" she revealed, explaining that her major was, "Veterinarian tech. Test me and bring me to a hospital. I can induce an animal, do surgery, do anesthesia, and take blood.
"So if you want to tell me I'm stupid again, let's go to an animal hospital.
"I did dogs and cats. I've actually worked with ducks, drew blood from a horse, and stuck my hand in a cow's ass," she revealed.
"I would love to go back to school and get my vet tech license."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite