Snooki: 'I Wish Jersey Shore Didn't Show As Much Drinking & Partying'
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: J.B Nicholas/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @sn00ki/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/.13 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
"Jersey Shore" fans are used to seeing Snooki falling over drunk and smushing with guidos, but the reality TV star wishes there were less shenanigans on the show.
The reality star turned book author told the men's magazine that if she produced Jersey Shore she would make some serious changes to the editing.
"I wouldn't show as much drinking and partying. I would show more of us chilling out and having a good time ---which they don't show," said Snooki.
"We don't even drink those nights, but we laugh all night. They don't show anything but us drinking and hooking up."
She on to rebuke the perception people have that the whole cast are all just party people.
"They just think that we're stupid, that we have no education, and all we do is drink, have sex," Snooki revealed.
Despite her new book "Confessions of a Guidette" being on the New York Times bestseller list, Snooki claims she never reads and doesn't know who J.K. Rowling or Maya Angelou are.
"I don't read. I don't like to read 'Harry Potter' or anything like that. It's not my style."
More surprising than the fact that Nicole Polizzi doesn't read, is the news that she went to college.
"I have an education, I went to college, you know?" she revealed, explaining that her major was, "Veterinarian tech. Test me and bring me to a hospital. I can induce an animal, do surgery, do anesthesia, and take blood.
"So if you want to tell me I'm stupid again, let's go to an animal hospital.
"I did dogs and cats. I've actually worked with ducks, drew blood from a horse, and stuck my hand in a cow's ass," she revealed.
"I would love to go back to school and get my vet tech license."
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Best Bikini Bods
From Crowd Ignite