Snooki: 'I Would Die' If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson'sRelated: Jessica Simpson, Snooki
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Picasa/.5 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: YNF/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Amy Baker Promoted to SVP of HR for ITV Studios AmericaMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:43:48 AM
- Cannes Review: Soulless, Despicable 'Only God Forgives' Shuts Up and Slices LimbsMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:36:47 AM
- NYC woman gets probation for stalking actressMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:30:04 AM
- Robin Roberts Memoir Coming Next YearMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:25:40 AM
- Review: Hawke, Delpy pitch-perfect in 'Midnight'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:14:26 AM
- Amy Baker Promoted to SVP of HR for ITV Studios America
As expected, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's first child will be the hottest Guido or Guidette in town.
"My baby's gonna be naturally tan," the 24-year-old reality star told Us Weekly at the MTV Upfronts in New York on Thursday. "If you look at me and Jionni [LaValle], we're very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark."
Polizzi's "Jersey Shore" costar Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio joked that "she'll have to wait until her baby is 2 or 3" before she introduces her child to the second phase of GTL.
"Just like 'Toddlers & Tiaras!' They spray tan those babies," Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 25, added. "I saw them do that!"
Polizzi then assured Us, "I won't be spray tanning my baby."
She will, however, be dressing her baby in typical Jersey fashions. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything," Polizzi said. "If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly."
Polizzi added that she hasn't been wearing maternity clothes yet. "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium," she revealed. "I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week."
The pregnant star told Us that she's afraid her baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson, who is due any day. "I would die if I were her size," Polizzi laughed.
Joked DelVecchio, 31: "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!"
Unlike Simpson, 31, Polizzi won't be pigging out on buttered Pop Tarts. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted," the MTV star said. "I'm trying to eat healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "I Would Die" If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite