Snooki: 'I Would Die' If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Picasa/.5 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: YNF/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
As expected, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's first child will be the hottest Guido or Guidette in town.
"My baby's gonna be naturally tan," the 24-year-old reality star told Us Weekly at the MTV Upfronts in New York on Thursday. "If you look at me and Jionni [LaValle], we're very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark."
Polizzi's "Jersey Shore" costar Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio joked that "she'll have to wait until her baby is 2 or 3" before she introduces her child to the second phase of GTL.
"Just like 'Toddlers & Tiaras!' They spray tan those babies," Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 25, added. "I saw them do that!"
Polizzi then assured Us, "I won't be spray tanning my baby."
She will, however, be dressing her baby in typical Jersey fashions. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything," Polizzi said. "If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly."
Polizzi added that she hasn't been wearing maternity clothes yet. "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium," she revealed. "I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week."
The pregnant star told Us that she's afraid her baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson, who is due any day. "I would die if I were her size," Polizzi laughed.
Joked DelVecchio, 31: "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!"
Unlike Simpson, 31, Polizzi won't be pigging out on buttered Pop Tarts. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted," the MTV star said. "I'm trying to eat healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "I Would Die" If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite