Snooki: 'I Would Die' If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Picasa/.5 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: YNF/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
As expected, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's first child will be the hottest Guido or Guidette in town.
"My baby's gonna be naturally tan," the 24-year-old reality star told Us Weekly at the MTV Upfronts in New York on Thursday. "If you look at me and Jionni [LaValle], we're very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark."
Polizzi's "Jersey Shore" costar Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio joked that "she'll have to wait until her baby is 2 or 3" before she introduces her child to the second phase of GTL.
"Just like 'Toddlers & Tiaras!' They spray tan those babies," Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 25, added. "I saw them do that!"
Polizzi then assured Us, "I won't be spray tanning my baby."
She will, however, be dressing her baby in typical Jersey fashions. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything," Polizzi said. "If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly."
Polizzi added that she hasn't been wearing maternity clothes yet. "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium," she revealed. "I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week."
The pregnant star told Us that she's afraid her baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson, who is due any day. "I would die if I were her size," Polizzi laughed.
Joked DelVecchio, 31: "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!"
Unlike Simpson, 31, Polizzi won't be pigging out on buttered Pop Tarts. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted," the MTV star said. "I'm trying to eat healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "I Would Die" If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite