Snooki: 'I Would Die' If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Picasa/.5 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: YNF/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
As expected, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's first child will be the hottest Guido or Guidette in town.
"My baby's gonna be naturally tan," the 24-year-old reality star told Us Weekly at the MTV Upfronts in New York on Thursday. "If you look at me and Jionni [LaValle], we're very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark."
Polizzi's "Jersey Shore" costar Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio joked that "she'll have to wait until her baby is 2 or 3" before she introduces her child to the second phase of GTL.
"Just like 'Toddlers & Tiaras!' They spray tan those babies," Jenni "JWoww" Farley, 25, added. "I saw them do that!"
Polizzi then assured Us, "I won't be spray tanning my baby."
She will, however, be dressing her baby in typical Jersey fashions. "If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything," Polizzi said. "If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly."
Polizzi added that she hasn't been wearing maternity clothes yet. "I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium," she revealed. "I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week."
The pregnant star told Us that she's afraid her baby bump will become as large as Jessica Simpson, who is due any day. "I would die if I were her size," Polizzi laughed.
Joked DelVecchio, 31: "She's like 45 months pregnant right now!"
Unlike Simpson, 31, Polizzi won't be pigging out on buttered Pop Tarts. "She said she indulged in everything that she wanted," the MTV star said. "I'm trying to eat healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki: "I Would Die" If My Baby Bump Looked Like Jessica Simpson's
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite