- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
By Rebecca Silverstein
When you think of whom Snooki's role model might be, you might think of Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian. But you'd be wrong. "I'd like to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand," Snooks tells Rolling Stone in its latest cover story. "She makes millions."
The "Jersey Shore" star is well on her way to creating an empire like Jessica's. A year and half ago she was a veterinary assistant back in Poughkeepsie, NY, and now she's a reality TV superstar who boasts a best-selling book, a $20,000 personal appearance fee and a jewelry line.
RELATED VIDEO: Go behind-the-scenes of Snooki's cover shoot
And don't expect Snooki to fade away into reality TV has-been obscurity when the sun sets on "Jersey Shore." "When 'Jersey Shore' ends I'm going to do more spin-offs," she says. "If MTV doesn't want them, another network will be, like, 'What does Snooki do now?' or 'Snooki's getting married!'"
RELATED VIDEO: Snooki petitions to be a vampire
Besides, she says, there's nowhere to go but up. "I'm trying to build an empire, because after this I can't get a normal job," she says. "I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk? It's insane. I can't. I'd like to finish my degree as a vet tech, but just to do that? I mean, what am I going to do?"
(That is true. Could you picture working in a cubicle next to her?)
In any case, despite the embarrassing drunk moments, she loves the legacy she'll leave: "One day I'll be able to say [to my grandkids], 'Grandma was famous at one point -- famous for her hair and partying at the Jersey Shore."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite