- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Justin Hyte/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
What better way to ring in the New Year than be dropped in a ball on live television?
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will help usher in 2011 by being placed inside of MTV's New Year's Eve ball.
"I'm gonna be like a friggin' hamster," Snooki told USA Today.
A little before midnight, the pint-sized, pickle-loving star will be lowered onto MTV's roof deck in NYC's Time Square.
"It's the first time they've done it. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I think it'll be fine," Snooki said. "And if not, someone is going to be in big trouble!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite