Snooki: I'm Going to Be 'a Friggin' Hamster' Inside NYE Ball
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Justin Hyte/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
What better way to ring in the New Year than be dropped in a ball on live television?
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will help usher in 2011 by being placed inside of MTV's New Year's Eve ball.
"I'm gonna be like a friggin' hamster," Snooki told USA Today.
A little before midnight, the pint-sized, pickle-loving star will be lowered onto MTV's roof deck in NYC's Time Square.
"It's the first time they've done it. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I think it'll be fine," Snooki said. "And if not, someone is going to be in big trouble!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite