Snooki: I'm Going to Be 'a Friggin' Hamster' Inside NYE Ball
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Justin Hyte/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
What better way to ring in the New Year than be dropped in a ball on live television?
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will help usher in 2011 by being placed inside of MTV's New Year's Eve ball.
"I'm gonna be like a friggin' hamster," Snooki told USA Today.
A little before midnight, the pint-sized, pickle-loving star will be lowered onto MTV's roof deck in NYC's Time Square.
"It's the first time they've done it. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I think it'll be fine," Snooki said. "And if not, someone is going to be in big trouble!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite