Snooki: I'm Going to Be 'a Friggin' Hamster' Inside NYE Ball
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Justin Hyte/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
What better way to ring in the New Year than be dropped in a ball on live television?
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will help usher in 2011 by being placed inside of MTV's New Year's Eve ball.
"I'm gonna be like a friggin' hamster," Snooki told USA Today.
A little before midnight, the pint-sized, pickle-loving star will be lowered onto MTV's roof deck in NYC's Time Square.
"It's the first time they've done it. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I think it'll be fine," Snooki said. "And if not, someone is going to be in big trouble!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite